Board of Trustees
Board of Trustees
- Edward Elder, President [email@example.com]
- Phillip Tridico, Vice President [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Tom Dorsey, Trustee [email@example.com]
- Chester Thompson, Trustee [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Steve Robinson, Trustee [email@example.com]
- Kristin Zarnoch, Trustee [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Marc Strawderman, Trustee [email@example.com]
- Melissa Disanto Castellano, Trustee [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Logan Clark, Trustee [email@example.com]
Brian Hayden, Chief Executive Officer [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Matthew Schulte, Treasurer [email@example.com]
Casie Colalella, Secretary [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Cheryl Leydig, Interim Board Secretary [email@example.com]
Joseph Askar, Esquire, Solicitor [firstname.lastname@example.org]
PA Cyber's Board of Trustees public meeting is held on the third Monday of each month. The meeting starts at 4:30pm and is held at 1200 Midland Avenue, Midland, PA 15059. For additional information, contact Casie Colalella at email@example.com
Until further notice, all Board of Trustees meetings will be held virtually due to Covid-19 emergency requirements.
Please visit this page for any updates.
The Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School Board of Trustees regular meetings for general purposes will be:
- Monday, January 18, 2021 @ 4:30pm
- Monday, February 15, 2021 @ 4:30pm
- Monday, March 15, 2021 @ 4:30pm
- Monday, April 19, 2021 @ 4:30pm
- Monday, May 17, 2021 @ 4:30pm
- Monday, June 21 2021 @ 4:30pm
Executive Session will be held prior to the regular meetings at 4:00pm
The Meeting agendas can be accessed at the Board of Trustees website here
The live meeting will be provided through Zoom. An approved platform by the Pennsylvania Sunshine Act.
April 19, 2021 Regular Meeting:
- ZOOM LINK
- or dial-in (888) 475-4499 Meeting ID: 899 9292 6323 (No Participant ID is needed. Simply press the # key)
Please review the agenda and submit all public comment requests prior to the start of the meeting to Casie Colalella, Board Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to provide transparency and accountability, PA Cyber maintains a separate website for information its Board of Trustees generates. This site allows users to review board agenda items and see what action trustees took, as well as look at archived documents from previous meetings.
In addition, the Pennsylvania Department of Education maintains a website with resources about cyber school governance, including applications, annual reports and regulations.