Our graduates are prepared. With 21,000 graduates strong, PA Cyber continues to demonstrate that online education is an effective long-term solution for students.
Spotlight: Devin Heinz
Hear from a former student about graduating from PA Cyber.
A graduate of PA Cyber will:
- Be recognized as a self-motivated learner and independent thinker who exhibits proficiency in all core subject areas and graduates with a quality, comprehensive, and relevant education that reflects the challenges facing students in a dynamic economic environment.
- Be given the opportunity to interact with peers both virtually and in person as a means of developing interpersonal and networking skills, learn about each other, and create friendships.
- Be prepared for any post-secondary opportunity, including college or career training, the military, employment, or building a family.
- Be able to understand the importance of a broad view of their community, our nation, and the world, including respecting and appreciating diverse opinions, cultures, and backgrounds.
- Be proficient in utilizing technology and digital media to access and evaluate information in order to become a critical thinker and knowledgeable citizen in a diverse world.
- Be able to demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to become a well-rounded member of society while maintaining a commitment to personal and ethical values.
Standardized Test Results*
ERW: 579, Mathematics: 526
Math = 18.1, Science = 20.0, STEM = 19.2, English = 20.0, Reading = 22.2, ELA = 18.0, Writing = 5.0, Composite = 20.2
Post-High School Placement*
25% 4-year college
18% 2-year college
* Data reflects the 2021-2022 school year.